Monday, October 14, 2013

Sudden Date Night (Reunited)



So glad that I was able to bond with two of my pretty cousins tonight. They really grew up to be fine young ladies (Akala mo naman ang layo ng age gap namin noh?! XD). I'm just so happy because it's not everyday that I get to see them since we're quite busy with our studies.Thank God that we were able to squeeze in this unexpected short but fun date night. Talks about faith and the future in a non-judgemental manner warms my heart. May God always guide us to the right path of life. Looking forward to more bondings with my pretty cousins! (Basta Mahipus, Gwapa! Sa walay pagdapigdapig ha?!...Hahaha...)

 Cheers for the future!


<3,
Jia O:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dolphin Encounter

One of my childhood wishes fulfilled! When I was a child I always wondered how dolphins are like. There were times I got to see such ad...