Sunday, October 27, 2013

An Instant Favorite



Well, perhaps you have heard of this since they call it the "FAMOUS" Belgian Waffle, haven't you?! Forgive me but personally, I haven't.(LOL XD). We just ate at Bigby's Abreeza and we saw this bunch of people on queue so we got interested on how good it was. My family and I bought about three different flavors: Creamcheese, Blueberry, and Hazelnut. Surprisingly, it tasted sooo good. It does not taste like your ordinary waffle. It has this distinct aroma which is very pleasurable to the senses.



On the same week, I found myself craving for it. And so I went to the other branch opened at Gaisano Mall. I must say that the service is much faster and the staff are more accommodating. (Or maybe we just catched the Abreeza branch on their opening day so they're still adjusting.)  By the way, I ordered Blueberry & Creamcheese Waffle combination. It became my instant favorite!!!  :9


<3,

Jia O:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dolphin Encounter

One of my childhood wishes fulfilled! When I was a child I always wondered how dolphins are like. There were times I got to see such ad...