Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sea Monster for Dinner


Presenting to you...Our Dinner for Tonight...


It's very timely that we had seafoods for dinner since most of my blog entries for today are water related.(Call it coincidence but we do mostly have seafoods for dinner every Sunday..hehehe) My dad is a huge fan of 'em. Every time he goes to the market, he never fails to bring 'em home.  It's like candy to his eyes.

We,here in Davao, are just so fortunate to enjoy these seafoods at a cheaper price when you compare it with other cities in the country that are far from the oceans like Manila, for example. When we have visitors from other cities, I always get to see the awe on their faces. But with this sea monster above,you'll get to catch it on my own. This one's called "Rock Lobster" (Rawr! XD)

<3, Jia O:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dolphin Encounter

One of my childhood wishes fulfilled! When I was a child I always wondered how dolphins are like. There were times I got to see such ad...