Sunday, October 13, 2013

Jump & Bounce!

Have u ever heard of the Water Blob?! (Yes, A Water Blob!) It's this giant balloon that is used in water parks found in other countries. Actually, I only got to see this in beach or pool - themed movies. But guess what?! I'm so happy that it's now being offered in one of the famous beaches in Samal Island,Philippines. I was fortunate enough to try it during our sembreak and I sure did have fun with it (As you can tell from my photos ;)





If you plan to try it, make sure you bring your friends along with you for you won't have anyone to bounce you off if you're alone. (I like exploring things alone but 'twas a good thing I came along with my classmates:) Like what they say, "The More, The Mannier!" (LOL,just kidding! Really,it would definitely be Merrier!) Not only would you have someone to play along with but someone to cheer you if you have second thoughts of jumping.(hahaha). Btw, you might wonder who that foreigner is below. (Nah! of course he's not my classmate. XD) We just met him there and he became our instant coach. He said he does skydiving and presented to teach us how to jump and where to land. (Good coach,I must say or is it just that we're fast learners?! Kidding!:p)




Dabawenyos' beach escapades will never be the same again. :)



<3, Jia O:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dolphin Encounter

One of my childhood wishes fulfilled! When I was a child I always wondered how dolphins are like. There were times I got to see such ad...