Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Night With The Legends

Music, I believe, is synonymous with love. It is a language that our heart understands. It is something everyone can relate to no matter what age. It is something that never grows old.






Last night, I feel so blessed to have another chance to watch the Legends of Classic Music with the likes of Stephen Bishop, Michael Johnson, Joe Puerta, Nonoy Zuniga and the Side A Band here in Davao City. (Big NAMES in the music industry,right?! I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!)




Now, some might ask,"Aren't their music a little too old for you?!." Well, I'd say no since as I said, music especially from these men are timeless. There's nothing like it in this era. It's something you will never get tired of listening to as you can feel the emotions poured into those lyrics and the good vibrations that go along with the melody.I can't wait for the next legend who's going to visit Davao City.

By the way, I'd just like to share with you this picture I had with another legend, Mr. David Pomeranz. This was taken last July 2013 during their "King and Queen of Hearts" concert with Kuh Ledesma, Isabella and Jericho Rosales. I was lucky enough to get my photo taken with him and of course that autographed CD you see below. If you only knew,what I kept on blabbering when I got to talk to THE DAVID POMERANZ...hahaha...#FanGirl :D (Too bad Stephen Bishop and the other Music Legends didn't have any autograph signing like this last night. I could've bought their CDs and have one signed for my mom & dad. I know they would've loved it. Oh well, at least I got to record their songs so my folks will still get to see and hear them.)




Music really is: My Happiness. My Passion. 
It comforts me. It inspires me. It motivates me. It makes me feel alive. 
Music has been a big part of my life. Thank GOD for music. 

<3,

Jia O:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dolphin Encounter

One of my childhood wishes fulfilled! When I was a child I always wondered how dolphins are like. There were times I got to see such ad...