Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Giant Slide Adventure Part II


Well, this Water Giant Slide is no longer foreign to most of us as it has been popular in the pristine beaches of Samal Island, Philippines. I'm glad that I got to play with it again. It's just sad that I can no longer do the "Superman" position. It could've been more fun to do it like before but I understand that it's for our own safety. ( Maybe, I'm just too wild and adventurous.XD). So instead, I chose the  "Back-Turned" position. Don't worry, I changed back to the neutral position just before I'd land in the water..So here's how I did it..Sit, Hold, Have Fun XD!!!




 <3, Jia O:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dolphin Encounter

One of my childhood wishes fulfilled! When I was a child I always wondered how dolphins are like. There were times I got to see such ad...