Sunday, October 27, 2013

2-in-1 Resto in the Metro





Have you been near Pryce Tower lately?! If you have, then you might have heard about Ilforno Pizzas and Pastas.They serve famous Italian dishes like lasagna, ravioli, pizza and many others. I went there the other day with my classmate just before we headed to the "Back to Back to Back" concert and so I had the chance to taste their Pizza Americano and Spinach & Cheese Ravioli (Uh! Mamma Mia! Delicioso!) XD









If your taste buds are craving for some Japanese food, no need to go some place else for on the other side of the room is Sushi Dito. So if you want to feel the Japanese Zen rather than the Italian Romance you can opt to stay on the other side of the room. (Now,isn't that wonderful?!)




At present, they are still on soft opening but the quality of the food and  service are not compromised. As you can see below, they have this call device which can save you from drawing too much attention from having to clap your hands or snap your fingers just to call the attention of the waiters/waitresses. Just a push of a button and (Voila!) here comes Miss Melody (she was our perky server at that time ;), "What can I do for you,Ma'am/Sir?" :)



Asking about my ratings? Well, I'll rate them 3/5 spoons for now for I know there will still be more improvements as the day of their grand opening approaches. I will definitely be coming back soon. All the best!!! (If by chance the crew gets to read this, "Thanks for being extra nice to me ha?! Lalo na kay Miss Melody and Miss Juvy...Hala kayo...hahaha...";))

<3,











Jia O:)
a.k.a .
"R.A. Mahipus" XD

1 comment:

My Dolphin Encounter

One of my childhood wishes fulfilled! When I was a child I always wondered how dolphins are like. There were times I got to see such ad...