Thursday, March 16, 2017

What's With LSS?


It was one fine day when I tried recording the song that kept on playing in my mind. I think this is what they call LSS (Last Song Syndrome)… However, another LSS (Lovely Sweet Sensation) came into me when my video was LSS (Liked by a SuperStar)…hehehe…;)

The song that I’m referring to is Perfect Strangers by Jonas Blue. Have you heard the song? It really has a catchy melody that you won’t forget it for a month or so. Perfect song for parties or just a simple R&R on the beach…8)…I tried playing the chorus on guitar and made a few revisions with the chords I saw online. Hope you like it!




I may not have played it perfectly but by the fact that the original singer himself, Jonas Blue, liked my video post on Instagram is enough reason for me to feel “kilig”-that LSS feeling- (Lovely Sweet Sensation). So, Sir Jonas Blue, if you’re reading this post, I Thank You! Now, I and my nephew feel more inspired making cover songs.




Keep Music Alive! <3

<3,
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dolphin Encounter

One of my childhood wishes fulfilled! When I was a child I always wondered how dolphins are like. There were times I got to see such ad...